Joomla gallery by joomlashine.com
Where Imagination Thrives
NAB 2013 From A to Z*
Boris FX, a leading developer of integrated VFX and workflow technology for video and film, has announced Final Effects Complete Complete 7 AE (FEC 7 AE). Featuring 3D particle effects, a complete range of auto-animating transitions, and unique text and edge treatments, Final Effects Complete AE brings more than 120 designer effects and transitions to Macintosh and Windows versions of Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro CS6, CS5.5, CS5, and CS4. The new Version 7 release features 32-bit float support, integration with After Effects mask path controls, new Beat Reactor integration for Adobe Premiere Pro, and 10 new filters and transitions. Features include:
• 32-Bit Float Precision Color Rendering.Offering smoother blurs, transitions, and other effects while providing the highest quality final image.
• After Effects Mask Path Integration.FEC's Glue Gun, Mr. Mercury, Hair, Glass, and Ball Action filters will be able to follow After Effects mask paths, facilitating creation of "write-on"-style effects.
• Beat Reactor Technology.Available for Adobe Premiere Pro in addition to Adobe After Effects. Built into many FEC AE filters, Beat Reactor makes it easy to generate audio-driven effects.
• FEC Difference Blend. A new filter that replaces the pixels in the bottom layer of video with the corresponding pixels in the top layer of video, giving the appearance that the top image was painted over the bottom image.
• New Transitions include Difference Blend Wipe, Glow Dissolve, Spiral Blur Dissolve, Toner Dissolve, Threshold Dissolve, Threshold RGB Dissolve, Turbulence Dissolve, Vector Blur Dissolve, and Water Waves Dissolve.
Final Effects Complete 7 AE will be available in Q4 2012 for a suggested retail price of $895. Owners of previous versions of Final Effects Complete AE will be able to upgrade for a suggested retail price of $295 USD. A free 14-day trial version will be available from the Boris FX website at www.borisfx.com.
Final Effects Complete 7 AVX for Avid editing systems will follow the Final Effects Complete 7 AE release in Q4 2012. Featuring Beat Reactor for audio-driven effects creation and 10 new filters and transitions, Final Effects Complete 7 AVX will be available for a suggested retail price of $895. Owners of previous versions of Final Effects Complete AVX will be able to upgrade for a suggested retail price of $295 USD.
- Phosphene Adds Trio of Industry Vets
- Rodeo FX Names Audrey Bolvin To The Position Of Producer, Advertising Department
- Animation Studio Buster Names Executive Creative Directors
- New Fill-Lite LED Lights to Launch at Cine Gear Expo 2013
- Hooligan Cuts IBM’s Branded Documentary Short on The World's Smallest Movie
Trade Show Coverage
FirstCom Music 2013 Credit Reel
A blue sky sprawls between ridges frosted in deep evergreen, framing Alder Gulch much as when Native American tribes traversed this landscape 800 years ago. The town of Virginia City sprang up virtually overnight in the summer of 1863; within one year, it was the largest city in the Inland Northwest, with an estimated 10,000 residents. These days, few people continue seeking gold in Alder Gulch. But for filmmakers seeking ready-made Old West locations, the towns of Virginia City and Nevada City offer one more chance to strike it rich.
Do you have questions about Pixelcast? This video should help answer them. Learn more by getting a free starter account at the Pixelcast website!
Mac Tech: leading the way in LED lighting.