Joomla gallery by joomlashine.com
Where Imagination Thrives
NAB 2013 From A to Z*
Spots and promos are fertile venues for innovative VFX and CG work. Whether they play on broadcast networks, cable, the web, or at trade shows, these short- and long-form advertising messages offer high-quality executions of compelling, heart-warming, elegant and fun creative.
- Phosphene Adds Trio of Industry Vets
- Rodeo FX Names Audrey Bolvin To The Position Of Producer, Advertising Department
- Animation Studio Buster Names Executive Creative Directors
- New Fill-Lite LED Lights to Launch at Cine Gear Expo 2013
- Hooligan Cuts IBM’s Branded Documentary Short on The World's Smallest Movie
Trade Show Coverage
FirstCom Music 2013 Credit Reel
A blue sky sprawls between ridges frosted in deep evergreen, framing Alder Gulch much as when Native American tribes traversed this landscape 800 years ago. The town of Virginia City sprang up virtually overnight in the summer of 1863; within one year, it was the largest city in the Inland Northwest, with an estimated 10,000 residents. These days, few people continue seeking gold in Alder Gulch. But for filmmakers seeking ready-made Old West locations, the towns of Virginia City and Nevada City offer one more chance to strike it rich.
Do you have questions about Pixelcast? This video should help answer them. Learn more by getting a free starter account at the Pixelcast website!
Mac Tech: leading the way in LED lighting.